QuickBooks services, such as the database server manager and the file monitor service, are required for multi-user mode operation. A proper QuickBooks multi-user hosting configuration is required to enable users to access the company file from multiple workstations. If the QBCF Monitor Service continues to be unresponsive, it may prevent users from working in the multi-user mode; therefore, it must be addressed immediately. Visit now If your QBCFMonitorService not running, you can effectively get it fixed by following the steps provided below.
If you are having difficulty understanding the steps or resolving the issues with QuickBooks file monitoring service on your own, dial +1.855.738.0359 for quick assistance from our support team
Common Causes of the QBCFMonitorService Not Working Problem
If your QBCFMonitorService stops working, one or more of the following factors may be to blame:
- You have not properly configured QuickBooks to host company files in a multi-user environment.
- The QBCFMonitorService is experiencing problems, and the service may be damaged.
- The QuickBooks monitor service is not present on the server or has been deleted by accident.
- The Windows firewall is preventing QuickBooks from accessing the server, causing an obstruction.
- You are utilizing an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop that is incompatible with the QBCFMonitorService.
- Problems with the Windows registry, such as corrupt registry files, can also interrupt the service from running.
How to Resolve the QBCFMonitorService Terminated Unexpectedly Error?
Follow the methods outlined below to resolve problems with the QuickBooks company file monitoring service:
Solution 1: Using the Task Manager, restart the QuickBooks File Monitoring Service
You can attempt to reactivate the QBCF service through the task manager to resolve the multi-user problem.
- Exit QuickBooks and press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Alt to open the Task Manager.
- Navigate to the Processes tab and right-click the QBCFMonitorService from the list of options that appears.
- Select the End Task button to terminate the service, and then click Yes to affirm.
- Open QuickBooks and reactivate the QBCF service to determine if the issue has been resolved.
Solution 2: Install QuickBooks Database Manager from the Official Source
The QBCFMonitorService and QuickBooks Database Manager work simultaneously to enable multi-user access to the application. If the service is not running on the workstation, the problems with the database manager must be fixed.
- Open the Run dialogue box and enter services.msc to locate the QuickBooks DBXX services.
- Select the General tab by right-clicking the service and choosing Properties.
- Locate the option for Startup Type and change it from Manual to Automatic.
- From the Log On pane, choose Local System account, then navigate to the Recovery tab.
- Select First, Second, and Subsequent Failure and click Apply to get the service restarted.
- Now, relaunch QuickBooks and test the multi-user mode to determine the error code’s status.
visit daxetaxi to read our other blog provided by us.
By following the methods in this blog, you can eliminate the issues due to which QBCFMonitorService not running on your system. If the issue persists, contact us at +1.855.738.0359 for assistance from our team of experts.