The “Global Filtration Market (Focus on Biologics Manufacturing), 2023-2035” report features an extensive study of the current landscape and likely future potential of companies offering biopharmaceutical filtration systems
- A general overview of filtrationsystems, highlighting details on different types of filtration systems and steps involved in sterile filtration for bioprocessing. It also presents information on the factors affecting sterile filtration, advantages of biopharmaceutical filtration systems, challenges associated with biopharmaceutical filtration systems and applications of biopharmaceutical filtration. Additionally, it presents an overview of the ongoing trends and future perspectives of the biopharmaceutical filtration industry
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of the companies offering biopharmaceutical filtration systems, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size (in terms of number of employees), location of headquarters, type of biopharmaceutical filtration system / element (depth filtration systems, tangential flow filtration systems, virus filtration systems and other membrane filtration systems) and application area(s) (viral clearance, cell culture clarification, cell separation / product purification, sterilization and others). In addition, it includes information on type of filter (based on use) (disposable or single-use and reusable or multi-use), type of filter module (encapsulated), type of media material (natural components, synthetic, polypropylene or glass microfiber), type of assembly (pod, capsule, cassette, hollow fiber, and others), novel filtration systems offered (chromatography filtration and tangential flow depth filtration) and type of technique(s) used (ultrafiltration, microfiltration and nanofiltration).
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of biopharmaceutical filtration system suppliers based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, based on supplier strength (in terms of years of experience, company size and number of biopharmaceutical filtration system / element offered), product strength (considering features of depth filtration systems, tangential flow filtration systems, virus filtration systems, other membrane filtration systems, novel filtration systems, type of technique(s) used) and application areas (viral clearance, cell culture clarification, cell separation / product purification, sterilization and others).
- Tabulated profiles of key players based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific that are engaged in manufacturing biopharmaceutical filtration systems (shortlisted based on company size and availability of financial information). Each profile includes a brief overview of the company, details related to its financial information (if available), product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of recent developments / trends in the biopharmaceutical filtration domain, offering insights on patents that have been filed / granted for biopharmaceutical filters, since 2019, based on relevant parameters, such patent publication year, patent jurisdiction, CPC symbols, emerging focus areas, leading players (in terms of number of patents granted), patent benchmarking (in terms of CPC codes and leading players), patent characteristics and patent age. It also includes an insightful patent valuation analysis and list of leading patents based on number of citations. In addition, it provides information on recent mergers and acquisitions reported in this domain, including details on year, deal amount, regional distribution and key players (in terms of number of deals).
- A detailed analysis of global events that took place in this domain, since 2018 based on several relevant parameters, such as year of event, event platform, type of event, geography, type of filter (based on use) (single-use and reusable filters), type of filter system involved (depth filters, sterilizing grade filters, tangential flow filters, virus filters, virus filters, membrane filters and others), type of process(es) involved (upstream bioprocessing and downstream bioprocessing), most active organizers (in terms of number of events) and application area(s) (type of biologic involved), as well as prominent players.
The financial opportunity within the biopharmaceutical market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Filtration System
- Depth Filtration System
- Tangential Flow Filtration Systems
- Membrane Filtration Systems
- Other Filtration Systems
- Type of Filter (based on use)
- Disposable / Single-use Filters
- Reusable / Multi-use Filters
- Type of Assembly
- Type of Drug Product
- Recombinant Proteins
- Cell Therapies
- Gene Therapies
- Company Size
- Small / Mid-sized
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
Key Questions Answered
- What is biopharmaceutical filtration?
- What are the different types of filtration systems used in biomanufacturing?
- What are the limitations of conventional filter systems?
- How many companies offer filtration systems for biopharmaceutical purposes?
- How many patents related to biopharmaceutical filtration have been filed / granted in the last few years?
- What are the key trends in the biopharmaceutical filtration market?
- Which segment, in terms of type of product, is likely to capture the largest share of the biopharmaceutical filtration market?
- How is the biopharmaceutical filtration market likely to evolve in the coming years?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
Learn from our recently published whitepaper: –
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415